First official blog for On The Hook Crafts! A long time in coming, but being a SAHM and trying to craft at the same time is a bit of a difficult task! At the moment I'm trying to finish two hats, a blanket, a pair of baby barefoot sandals and keep the house from falling down around our ears! :) I've had so much fun learning new techniques and patterns and trying to make new things! I will add a few pictures of my proudest accomplishments so far and a link to patterns if applicable. The barefoot sandals are not my own idea, but I found the pattern at YarnChic40's Blog... They turned out so wonderful I wanted to make sure I gave her credit for the pattern! It's very disappointing when someone takes your idea or product and credits themselves for the whole thing. While crocheting and crafting in general is absolutely the most enjoyable "job" I could think of... it is still very much work and sometimes a lot of sweat and blood and a few tears are involved, so it's always nice to give credit where credit is due! Stay tuned! More fun to come, and excuse the grubby foot being modeled for my baby barefoot sandal, my sleeping two year old son was the only one available for photographic opportunities :)


Credit to:
http://yarnchic40.wordpress.com/2012/03/27/crochet-baby-barefoot-sandals/
http://thecrochetcrowd.com/sugar-a-shine-baby-afghan.html

Credit to:
http://yarnchic40.wordpress.com/2012/03/27/crochet-baby-barefoot-sandals/
http://thecrochetcrowd.com/sugar-a-shine-baby-afghan.html
No comments:
Post a Comment